Friday, December 18, 2009

You can say you were there...in the beginning!

The beginning of the best darn blog in the world
(or "The Blogginest blog you have ever blogged your blog on.")


Hello family and friends!
Jessica and I have really wanted to start a blog lately.  People have asked for updates on what we are doing and I am no good at sending emails out all the time to so many different people.  The result is that I don't send any emails out!  Ha!  So, we are going to try our hand at the latest and greatest communication trend, BLOGGING.  Woohoo! 

If you are new to this sort of thing, there are a couple different ways to keep up on our blogging experiment.  The most "non-tech" or low tech way is to give us your email and we will add you to the email list when we update it.  Or, if you are a little more savvy, you can click on the "follow me" link and navigate your way into cyber bliss.  There are other ways like RSS feeds and the like, but you will have to figure out how to use that stuff.  I am still learning.  I can asnwer questions though if you have them.


Also feel free to leave comments.  This is a great way to say hi to us, especially if we haven't had a chance to connect with you in awhile!  Jessica and I will take turns leaving messages, which will at times take the form of what we are learning or just captions of our adventures.


Okay...let the Blogging BEGIN!  (I think I just like saying the word Blogging)

 With lot's of Love and Abundance, 
Jesse and Jessica


*(Extra feature)
What album we just downloaded (from iTunes):  
Kristene Mueller "Those who dream".  
A great album from a young woman who has spent hours in the prayer room and countless days and nights on the streets of San Francisco loving and praying for God's children.  Her music is light,  and musically reminds me of Norah Jones' jazzy style at times.  Lot's of acoustic guitar and piano with a moving rhythm.  Her voice is so beautiful I could listen to this album for hours.  Her music fills me with peace and reminds me of God's fullness in love.  You will be blessed! 

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Jesse Skinner said...

I'M OFFICIALLY A BLOGGER!!! (high FIVE!)

 
At December 18, 2009 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

NICE! It's about time! I'm looking forward to reading all about what God is doing in your lives. Take care champ!

 
At December 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Gordon JHOP San Diego said...

I like it Jesse. A cool way to keep in touch. Nice beard. I am doing a lot of web development and design these days so if you get stuck on anything with design or functions of your blog let know and I may be able to help out. Blessings
Gordon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home